DELABIE, a distinguished history
In 1928, Georges DELABIE, a sanitary ware wholesale merchant in Paris, acquired a foundry located in Friville in the Somme, France. There he produced mainly taps and floor traps for bathrooms and kitchens.
Subsequent generations secured the family-owned company’s growth, with the ongoing remit to preserve the brand’s identity and continue its pursuit of excellenc... see moree.
Initially specialising in domestic sanitary fittings, DELABIE quickly repositioned itself in the sector that now constitutes its core target market - buildings in the public domain.
With the passage of time, investment in Research and Development has established the brand as a benchmark for quality. In less than 100 years, DELABIE has become a leading player in the non-domestic, sanitary fittings market. European market leader for tap ware and sanitary accessories for the commercial sector, the DELABIE group continues to grow by opening international subsidiaries and through overseas acquisitions, considerably expanding its offering.
The story has only just begun... ... see less
Frame system W.350mm for wall-hung WCs:
- Black powder-coated steel frame.
- Fixes to load-bearing walls.
- Frame height can be adjusted from 0 - 200mm (with 1m mark).
- Ø 32mm flush tube with Ø 55mm connection washer.
- ABS soil pipe with HDPE sleeve connectors, Ø 110mm outlet
with waterproof seal, with 2 setting positions.
- Delivered pre-mounted.
- Complies with French standard NF D12-208.
- Compatible with solid walls from 10 - 120mm.
Fitted with TEMPOFLUX 3 F¾" time flow direct flush valve:
- Satin finish stainless steel wall plate 210 x 162mm.
- Waterproof recessing housing.
- Soft-touch operation.
- Dual flush 3L/6L, can be adjusted to 2L/4L.
- AB anti-blocking system.
- Backflow prevention device inside the housing.
- Integrated stopcock and flow rate adjuster.
- Acoustic level complies with European standard EN 12541 class II.
- Compatible with sea water and grey water.
|Classification IFC||Sanitary Terminal|
|Nom UNSPSC||Sanitary ware|
This product is available in: