Range of waterproofing systems with white surfaced capsheets that reflect the sun’s rays and limit the heating effect on flat roofs. TOPREFLECT is available as a bituminous membrane with white lacquered aluminum facing, as a polyurethane version with a bi-component coating for installation on “sanded” bituminous waterproofing membrane and as a white version of the Hyperflex PVC membrane. This development is part of the CoolRoof concept.
- change of use of roof
- fire walls
- self-protected inaccessible flat roofs
- provides waterproofing and also limits the heat island effect in urban areas.
- enhanced aesthetics of a completely white roof
- increased durability of waterproofing and of a building less stressed by the sun
- reduced insulation against heat.
- less air conditioning and sound comfort required
- lower energy consumption due to reduced use of air conditioning units installed in buildings (reduction of CO2 emissions).
- better recovery of rainwater
|Nom UNSPSC||Roofing materials|
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L527|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Roof finishing coatings|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||SS-20|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Roof, Floor And Paving Systems|
|NBS Reference Code||20-10|
|NBS Reference Description||Roofs|
This product is available in:
Andorra Albania Austria Åland Islands Bosnia and Herzegovina Belgium Bulgaria Belarus Switzerland Cyprus Czech Republic Germany Denmark Estonia Spain Finland Faroe Islands France United Kingdom Guernsey Gibraltar Greece Croatia Hungary Ireland Isle of Man Iceland Italy Jersey Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Latvia Monaco Moldova Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Malta Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Serbia Russia Sweden Slovenia Svalbard and Jan Mayen Slovakia San Marino Ukraine Vatican City